Re: DSL- Router Teledat 530 DoS

Hi,

Same here. And there are two other issues:

1. If you continuously send "empty" data like "word wraps" from the interior network to the printer port 515 it causes the router to crash completely. You'll have to shut it down.

2. If you continuously or just more than one time send icmp ping echo requests to a bigger amount of ip's (about 50 to 100) the internet connection "hangs" for some minutes.

Regards, Stefan S.