New ssharp version available

Moin,

After some hin und her I was able to put the new ssharp version
online which now also properly MiMs the PuTTY SSH client:

http://stealth.openwall.net/SSH

I also put the new adore-ng online which contains small
fixes for Fedora and the LKM build process on 2.6 Kernels:

http://stealth.openwall.net/rootkits

Papers have not yet been uploaded (as available
on the old site), but I think the stuff will be completed soon.

Feedback regarding the tools is welcome.
Thanks to the person(s) who made this possible.

regards,
Stealth