Re: exploiting overflowed kmalloc() memory?

	well i did a bit of research this weekend, here are my results: http://www.1nfamus.netfirms.com/Kmalloc_Internals.html . in short is nearly impossible to exploit in any reliable fashion. the control data is stored at lower addresses than the memory returned by kmalloc(), so you would need an underflow.  and even in that situation, you need some serious luck and need to perform some magic to restore the state u overwrite.

--
-sean