RE: Remote SMTP authentication audit tool?

That is just remote login brute force, which relies on VRFY, so it won't
work with any "hardened" MTA.
It doesn't brute force SMTP AUTH.

I'm not aware of any application that does SMTP AUTH brute force, I thought
Hydra would do it but nah.
It isn't too difficult to create one though, just check some MTAs code.

Cheers,

Bojan Zdrnja
CISSP