Streaming Video and Audio

I have a question that hopefully the list can assist
me with.  I have a web application that provides for
on-demand viewing of training sessions.  The audio and
video is streamed in Windows Media format via HTTP.
They can use SSL to encrypt authentication to the
site, however, no encryption is used for video and
audio.  Is this a huge concern?  What risks exist if
the session informaiton is sensitive?

-g