Re: GOOROO CROSSING: File Spoofing Internet Explorer 6

 Seens how this really has'nt much to do with IE itself and is more of an
Explorer.exe bug\feature I'd say this was posted already and about a year
ago. We are already aware of this and of the fact that it affects just about
every aspect of the Operating System. Why the repost in a modified form?

    Dustin