Re: Edonkey/Overnet Plugins capable of Virus/Worm behavior

I am concearned that this is a P2P app with over 1.2 million simulatneous users and that anyone can write a plugin and put it on the network, the plugin CAN self propgate and CAN force overnet/edonkey to perform DDOS attacks. But where is the security that I am looking for? The owners "MetaMachine", I think that all plugins should required to be signed by MetaMachine and checked when loaded. Am I asking too much? I do not want to see this network become a mode of virus propogation.