where to discuss common criteria issues?

Hi!

Sorry for beeing offtopic, but I cannot find better place
to ask:

Is there a public mailing list to discuss Common Criteria
related issues? I would like to talk about methodology
issues (using CC in system integration), actual security
targets, and interpretation issues.

cc-cmt@nist.gov does not count as an answer, because it have
neither public archive, nor traffic (apparently, I will be
happy to find out that it is not true).

--
GNU GPL: csak tiszta forrásból