From: "Kevin Milne" <kevin.milne@email.com>
To: <bugtraq@securityfocus.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 5:40 AM
Subject: Speedtouch 510 DOS

> Speedtouch 510 ADSL Modem/FW/Router
>
> We have been attempting to run NMAP and NESSUS scans using a new ADSL
cable link.  Using the ADSL modem mentioned above, we found that a standard
NMAP/NESSUS scan of an IP range would force the router to reboot itself
after 20 seconds.   Thinking this was faulty hardware we replaced it with
another brand new Speedtouch...to find the same problem occurred.   Having
talked to Thomson, they simply dismissed it as faulty hardware....but twice?