Re: Buffer overflow prevention

> If we had been aware of PAX as you claim, why would we have thought
> that i386 solutions were impossible?

because of POSIX compliance obsesions ?  or incompetiance ?
you name it.

> There is only one thing I have found the various PAX people to have in
> common; they are very persistant at calling other people liars.  Can
> you people please grow up?

i have no affiliation with the PAX or grsec team other than being a user
of it. please do not make assumptions.
PAX people ? what is that supposed to mean ? it is only OpenBSD "people"
that are into cultism. i guess you be the fake jesus ? please grow up and
leave your fanatical ways behind.

- noir

a good poet once said: netbsd with bunch of strlcpy ...