Re: [LSD] Critical security vulnerability in Microsoft OperatingSystems

Hello,

We confirm the existance of the following RPC attack vectors pointed out
by Todd Sabin with regard to the vulnerability described in MS03-026.
These are respectively:

- ncacn_np:\pipe\epmapper
- ncadg_ip_udp:135
- ncacn_ip_tcp:135
- ncacn_http:593

This means that at least:
- UDP port 135,
- TCP ports 135, 139, 445 and 593 can be used as remote attack vectors.

The possibility of using ncacn_http (and TCP port 80) for the purpose
of launching a remote attack depends on whether COM Internet Services
are enabled for DCOM on a Windows Server running IIS (as far as we know
they are not enabled by default).

Best Regards,
Members of LSD Research Group
http://lsd-pl.net