Website to (Safely) Check Content Filtering S/W for Malicious Code???

Does anyone know if any safe sites out there to try to test whether or not
content filtering s/w is behaving as advertised? We simply want to test
things like unsigned ActiveX objects, malicious Java, mobile code, etc
that is SUPPOSE to be stripped out via this software. We want to use a
dated or insecurely configured browser to point to a site that basically
promises not to maliciously load something on our source machine. Any
suggestions much appreciated!