Re: BEA WebLogic

Hi,

On 14 May 2003 at 12:06 +0200, K-Otik.com wrote:
>   BEA WebLogic Server and Express 7.x Passwords Disclosure

http://dev2dev.bea.com/resourcelibrary/advisoriesnotifications/BEA03-31.jsp
might be interesting as well, SSL certificate chain vulnerability as
in http://www.thoughtcrime.org/ie-ssl-chain.txt

--
MfG/Best Regards,                  "If we keep our pride...
helmut springer                     Though paradise is lost