Re: Cracking preshared keys

A friend of mine from Checkpoint has told me that this is not totally
correct and due to many political issues within the different IETF task
forces CheckPoint's Hybrid mode was never made into an RFC.

See:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/99nov/I-D/draft-ietf-ipsec-isakmp-hybrid-
auth-02.txt for more details.

-Hank