ezmlm warning

bugtraq@securityfocus.com mailing list.

at bugtraq-owner@securityfocus.com.

Messages to you from the bugtraq mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the bugtraq mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the bugtraq mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <bugtraq-get.123_145@securityfocus.com>

send an empty message to: