Re: Foundstone Labs Advisory - Buffer Overflow in Savant Web Server

This is a known issue. I discovered this in November of 2001.
I visited the vendor site to see a bug report 5 days before my findings
was published so I dropped it but still submitted a bug report on another problem.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=496300&group_id=15746&atid=115746
Is the Stack overflow posting.

My posting is below
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=498980&group_id=15746&atid=115746

Surprised itsbeen almost a year and no fixes...

- zeno@cgisecurity.com