IE bug not fixed - update

Microsoft Baseline security analyser shows a red cross against "MS02-008,
XMLHTTP Control Can Allow Access to Local Files" on both my systems, and
this is backed up by the exploit http://jscript.dk/Jumper/xploit/xmlhttp.asp
is working on both my systems despite reapplying the required patch many
times in the past and then installing the latest IE patch that should also
of fixed it.