Re: IPv4 mapped address considered harmful

>> 	the problem is that some protocol proposal do not consider IPv4 mapped
>> 	address as "bogon" - they propose to actually use them in IPv6 traffic
>> 	on wire.
>They used to be bogons, so any currently existing bogon filters (e.g.,
>in firewalls) will drop them. Only remove them from your bogon filters
>when/if you decide you want them.

	no specification (as far as i know) never defined IPv4 mapped address
	to be bogons.  IPv6 address architecture document is silent about it.
	this is a part of the problem I would like to fix.
	if you have any opposite evidence (specified as bogon), let me know.

itoun