RE: Pressing CTRL in IE is dangerous - Sandblad advisory #8

Microsoft and Andreas suggest the following workarounds:

>2. disable "allow paste operations via script" (best)
>3. disable active scripting

Using these workarounds is currently futile for users with Office installed.
The clipboard text can be set regardless of configuration as we've shown in
GM#007-IE, and disabling scripting can be easily circumvented as we've shown
in GM#005-IE.

These vulnerabilities have been disclosed 3.5 months ago and still haven't
been patched.