RE: Microsoft SQL Server 2000 'BULK INSERT' Buffer Overflow (#NISR11072002)

You only need to be granted the bulkadmin fixed server role to execute
BULK INSERT. You do NOT need to have sysadmin to execute BULK INSERT
(yes, I have tested this several times).

So this vulnerability leads to a privilege escalation.

Regards,
Aaron
Aaron C. Newman
CTO/Founder