Re: ISS Apache Advisory Response

I have been informed by Chris Rouland that the statement that I quoted below
is innacurate and was *not* made to CNN.com or AP.  Knowing how the media
works and how innaccuracies do pop up in AP articles, I believe him and wish
to retract my accusation of immaturity in regard to seeking credit.  I still
stand firm with my other statements, though.

Kevin Spett
SPI Dynamics
http://www.spidynamics.com/

(http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/industry/06/18/computer.security.ap/index.html
> ) make me doubt this:
> "Complicating the matter, Rouland said he didn't trust Cox, who along with
> his Apache duties is the senior director of engineering at Red Hat
Software,