bugtraq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx list issues

Dear bugtraq@securityfocus.com,

  There  were  few  issues  reported to bugtraq@security.nnov.ru list in
  Russian during last months.

  This issues have no relation to SECURITY.NNOV team.
  Please contact authors directly if you have any questions.

  1.   Dmitry   Zubov  <dimka  at  dz.dn.ua>  reports  vulnerability  in
  APC PowerChute for Windows 95/98:

   APC  (American  Power  Conversion Corp.) http://www.apc.com
   PowerChute plus 5.0.2 for Windows 95/98

   During  installation  Program  Files\Pwrchute  folder  is  shared  as
   PWRCHUTE  world  writable  without  user  notification.  It  makes it
   possible to trojan program files.