RE: More Office XP problems

The default editor for Outlook XP (2002) is Word *if*
Office is installed.  (I don't know if it is if Office
isn't installed.)  Default "sending type" is RTF.
{{shudder}}

--On Thursday, April 04, 2002 10:53 PM -0800 Leonard Chung

Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
Supervisor of Support Services
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member