One more way to bypass NAV

Dear BUGTRAQ@SECURITYFOCUS.COM,

I've   updated   "Bypassing   content   filtering  software"  whitepaper
http://www.security.nnov.ru/advisories/content.asp to include new way to
bypass content filtering software. It confirmed to work with NAV and not
to work with McAffee and KAV (AVP).

Symantec      was     contected     via     support@symantec.com     and
symsecurity@symantec.com and didn't reply.

  13.Case sensitivity of Content-Type and Content-Disposition

  Most MUAs ignore case of Content-Type and Content-Disposition headres
  while content filtering software may behave in different way. It makes
  it possible to bypass content-filtering software by using header like

          CONTENT-type: text/plain;
                NAme=\"eicar.com\"

P.S. thanks to everyone on vuln-dev who participated in testing.

--
http://www.security.nnov.ru
         /\_/\
                    |/
You know my name - look up my number (The Beatles)