Hotline Client Plain password vuln.

Hello,

I am using Hotline Client 1.8.5 from Hotline Communications Ltd on a
windows XP platform. In this client you have the options to save
bookmarks so you can easily connect to your sites.  When I was looking
around in the "Bookmarks" dir (program files\hotline communications ltd)
I saw that the bookmarks store your login, password and host in
plaintext although it is a binary file. Has this been mentioned before?
Is this normal or just a flaw from the creators?

Cheers,

Rens