RE: Whose X do I need to X to get on CERT?

Hello,

[Disclaimer, legal stuff, strictly my own personal opinions enclosed,
etc.]

I can vouch for the method that I took - Call them and ask them to
open a ticket for you for tracking purposes, establish a secure
communication method with them with PGP, call them and get their Hex
PGP Fingerprint, and vice-versa, then send them a signed and
encrypted mail with the statement you want on behalf of your company.
 I was extremely impressed with their responsiveness and we had our
little snippet on their web pages within 36 hours.

HTH,

Matt.