Netscape engineers are weenies?

Some thoughts...

Remember the whole dvwssr.dll Backdoor found by Alf Serer (alf@at.clientlogic.com).  Well today I found another dynamic link library on my Win2k Pro box with the path C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MSDesigners98\mdt2lv.dll also contains the string !seineew era sreenigne epacsteN
Not that it looks like it would pose any security threats, just interesting.

Any thoughts?