Re: Stack overflow in all Internet Explorer Versions!!

Not sure this is a big deal for patched browsers.

In IE 5.5 (w/ sp 2 + Q306121) and IE 6.0 (w/ Q312461) I either got a "Stack
overflow at line: X" message in a dialog box or an "Out of memory at line:
X" message in a dialog box using the example scripts distributed by
tsr/Flash.  IE never crashed, nor did any of my machines.  Furthermore, I
tested normal Javascript in the same browsers which just experienced the
stack overflows and observed no problems.

- Jonathan Lampe, jonathan@stdnet.com