Re: Information Leak Bug in Netscape Mail

> All versions of Netscape Mail that the GOBBLES researchers tested seemed
> to be vulnerable to this attack.

I believe this was reported to Mozilla's bugzilla eons ago and Is *not*
leaking information (tested with 0.9.5)

I think it was fixed somewhere back in the milestones.  Thus, the
current release of netscape mail doesn't have this issue, I think.  I'm
guessing you were working with 4.7x? or one of the old 6.x beta/preview
releases?

Thanks

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> <sdier@debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net

So I ran up to him, and the exchange went something like this:
Me: Oh my god! You're Larry Niven!
Him: Oh my god! You're Wil Wheaton!
	-Wil Wheaton, in a Slashdot interview