Re: Bank of America Online Banking Security

The other solution to this problem is more of a social-engineering
workaround.  Whenever I use an online banking session, after logging out of
the session I always scrub both the memory and disk caches of my browser
immediately after leaving the secure area.

--
Eric N. Valor
ericv@scruznet.com

- This Space Intentionally Left Blank -