Outlook 2000 Rich Text information disclosure

I am not sure if this was posted earlier, but Outlook 2000
Rich Text messages seem to contain full path to user's
mail box. Admittedly this is not much, but since by default
Outlook creates it's mailbox in the profile directory, I might get
the username and possibly OS version
(C:\WINNT\Profiles\johns\<blahblah>\mailbox.pst for example )