Re: [RFC dwarves 3/4] pahole: add --btf_features=feature1[,feature2...] support

On 13/10/2023 15:17, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo wrote:
> Em Thu, Oct 12, 2023 at 01:35:41PM +0100, Alan Maguire escreveu:
>> On 11/10/2023 23:14, Eduard Zingerman wrote:
>>> On Wed, 2023-10-11 at 23:05 +0100, Alan Maguire wrote:
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Sounds reasonable. Maybe also add a line saying that
>>> skip_encoding_btf_decl_tag defaults to false if --btf_features is not
>>> specified to remain backwards compatible?
>>>

>> good idea, will do! Thanks!
>
> I have to catch up with all the comments on this thread, but does this
> mean you're respinning the series now?

Yep, I'm respinning now. There were a few small things in Andrii's
suggestions that we might need to figure out - mostly around names - but
there's enough change since the RFC that it would probably be best to
discuss those with the v2 series. Thanks!

Alan