Enabling the registration of struct_ops types through modules

I start to work on a new API that empowers modules to register new BPF
struct_ops types upon loading, and seamlessly clean them up upon
unloading.

Daniel Rosenberg shared a patchset on the mailing list about FUSE with
BPF last year. He also gave a talk at LSFMMBPF earlier this year, where
the need for registering a new struct_ops type from a module was
discussed.

I'm unsure if anyone else is currently working on this feature. I'm
sending this email to ensure that those involved are aware of my
activity.

- https://lore.kernel.org/bpf/20220926231822.994383-1-drosen@xxxxxxxxxx/
- http://vger.kernel.org/bpfconf2023_material/Fuse-BPF-LSFMMBPF-Presentation.pdf