mlx5 XDP redirect leaking memory on kernel 6.3

When the mlx5 driver runs an XDP program doing XDP_REDIRECT, then memory
is getting leaked. Other XDP actions, like XDP_DROP, XDP_PASS and XDP_TX
works correctly. I tested both redirecting back out same mlx5 device and
cpumap redirect (with XDP_PASS), which both cause leaking.

After removing the XDP prog, which also cause the page_pool to be
released by mlx5, then the leaks are visible via the page_pool periodic
inflight reports. I have this bpftrace[1] tool that I also use to detect
the problem faster (not waiting 60 sec for a report).

[1] https://github.com/xdp-project/xdp-project/blob/master/areas/mem/bpftrace/page_pool_track_shutdown01.bt

I've been debugging and reading through the code for a couple of days,
but I've not found the root-cause, yet. I would appreciate new ideas
where to look and fresh eyes on the issue.

To Lin, it looks like mlx5 uses PP_FLAG_PAGE_FRAG, and my current
suspicion is that mlx5 driver doesn't fully release the bias count (hint
see MLX5E_PAGECNT_BIAS_MAX).

--Jesper

Extra info about my device. Providing these as mlx5 driver can have different allocation modes depending on HW and device priv-flags setup.

$ ethtool --show-priv-flags mlx5p1
Private flags for mlx5p1:
rx_cqe_moder       : on
tx_cqe_moder       : off
rx_cqe_compress    : off
rx_striding_rq     : on
rx_no_csum_complete: off
xdp_tx_mpwqe       : on
skb_tx_mpwqe       : on
tx_port_ts         : off

$ ethtool -i mlx5p1
driver: mlx5_core
version: 6.4.0-rc2-net-next-vm-lock-dbg+
firmware-version: 16.23.1020 (MT_0000000009)
expansion-rom-version:
bus-info: 0000:03:00.0
supports-statistics: yes
supports-test: yes
supports-eeprom-access: no
supports-register-dump: no
supports-priv-flags: yes

$ lspci -v | grep 03:00.0
03:00.0 Ethernet controller: Mellanox Technologies MT28800 Family [ConnectX-5 Ex]