[ANN] bpf mailing list migrated

Hello, all:

Hot on the heels of netdev mailing list migration, we have completed the
migration of the bpf mailing list to be running on the new subspace system at
LF.

There is no action required on anyone's part and everything should work as
before with only a change in the Received: headers.

There will be a small interruption in archiving later today as I migrate it
to the new source of truth, but there will be no lost messages once the move
is completed.

Best regards,
Konstantin