Suggested patch for bpftool

Hello,

Thank you for your work on bpftool, a great resource.

I have a legitimate reason why bpftool might fail to open an individual map to dump its information. I would like to submit a patch so that it does not bail from the loop iterating over all maps on the first map error. With this change, one map failing to open would not affect showing information about other maps. Specifically, I’d like to change this line (https://github.com/libbpf/bpftool/blob/master/src/map.c#L699) to be a continue rather than a break.

How can I submit a patch if you approve of this suggestion? I see that the GitHub mirror of libbpf/bpftool is not the appropriate place, according to the README.

Thank you!

Rae Marks
Senior Software Engineer | Microsoft