Re: Kernel build fail with 'btf_encoder__encode: btf__dedup failed!'

Hello,

I seem to be having a related problem trying to build Linux at all. This used
to work, but after some recent upgrades (I am also running Arch Linux), I'm
getting a dedup error too. I'm also getting a "relocation to !ENDBR" error
that, as far as I can tell (and that's not particularly far, to be fair), is
erroneous, which makes me think something even stranger is going on with my
tools. Since both of these issues appeared, so far, only on Arch Linux, it
might be an Arch-speciifc packaging issue.

I've uploaded my config and pahole log to the following URLs:

https://endrift.com/files/config.gz
https://endrift.com/files/make-log.xz

Vicki

PS: My apologies for the lack of a quoted reply or any other formatting issues;
I'm not subscribed to this mailing list and am struggling to figure out how to
send a reply without the originals in my client. In retrospect, maybe I could
have imported the .eml/mbox directly.