Huawei Global Software Technology Summit 2022 happening next week!

Hi everyone

just a small advertisement from my side about
a conference we are organizing in Dresden from
5th to 7th of July:

https://huawei-events.de/en/gsts22.htm

Remote participation is possible and free. Please have
a look at the schedule. We have topics relevant for
for the work happening here, such as formal verification
of memory barriers placement and concurrent data
structures.

On 6th of July, also Alexei and KP will give a talk about
the story of eBPF and the current status of the bpf LSM
and what is next.

You are more than welcome to join, and to ask questions
to the speakers.

Roberto