Re: Sampling of non-C-like stacks with eBPF and perf_events?

Hi Alexei and Ben,

This sounds awesome! Somewhat off-topic, I wonder if we could include
the pyperf and ghc support in regular perf? I think there is an
assumption that these languages are a minority concern, but I think
everyone would benefit from being packaged with perf, being kept in
sync with how the APIs evolve, code reuse, etc.

Thanks,
Ian