Re: PPC jit and pseudo_btf_id

Yauheni Kaliuta wrote:
Can you please check if the below patch fixes the issue for you?

It does, thanks!

I was actually thinking later about something similar and I wonder
about naming. Should the function be renamed to more generic, and is
it really for func_addr only or can be any generic value?

Good point. Looking at jit_subprogs(), it looks like the extra pass fixes up addresses of subprog calls, as well as that of other bpf functions. So, I agree that it makes sense to change the function name. func_addr looks to still be correct though.

Thanks for testing this. I will update this patch and post it along with a few other fixes.

Regards,
Naveen