Re: Verifier rejects previously accepted program

On 11.11.21 18:10, Lorenz Bauer wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Nov 2021 at 19:50, Thorsten Leemhuis
> <regressions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>>> I don't think you're familiar with bpf process of applying patches.
>>
>> That's totally correct, but why should someone working as a regression
>> tracker for all of the Linux kernel has to know the exact inner workings
>> of all the various subsystems?
>
> I think I'm responsible for a misunderstanding between you and Alexei,
> sorry. I saw your regression tracker mentioned, and wanted to give it
> a try.

Many thx for that. You were the first person besides me to give it a try
since it ran for real (and everything worked as it was supposed to),
that's why I on twitter already promised to get you a beer or other
beverage of choice should we ever meet on a conference. :-)

> Alexei wasn't aware of this and therefore lacked context when
> you replied.

Well, I think the mail explained it, but I guess it was a bit too long,
complicated, or something like that. Whatever, no worries. :-D

> For the purpose of this report I'll send an email to regzbot when the
> commit has made its way into the bpf tree. I hope this works for you
> and Alexei.

Sure it does, many thx!

Ciao, Thorsten