Re: Headers for whitelisted kernel functions available to BPF programs

On Thu, Jun 03, 2021 at 02:01:13PM -0400, Kenny Ho wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I understand that helper functions available to bpf programs are
> listed in include/uapi/linux/bpf.h and kernel headers can be made
> available at /sys/kernel/kheaders.tar.xz with CONFIG_IKHEADERS.  But
> with the support of calling kernel functions from bpf programs, how
> would one know which functions are whitelisted?  Are the headers for
> these whitelisted functions available via something like "bpftool btf
> dump file /sys/kernel/btf/vmlinux format c"?
Like other whitelisted functions in BPF, the list is not in the vmlinux btf
now but could be a BTF extension in the future (Cc: Yonghong).

Making the kfunc call whitelist more accessible is useful in general.
The bpf tcp-cc struct_ops is the only prog type supporting kfunc call.
What is your use case to introspect this whitelist?