BTF for kernel module, and other general questions

Hi,

I have been reading this
https://facebookmicrosites.github.io/bpf/blog/2020/02/19/bpf-portability-and-co-re.html
and understand that btf is generated with CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO_BTF=y and
is made available at /sys/kernel/btf/vmlinux.  Is it possible to have
similar functionality for kernel modules?  For example, is it possible
to generate BTF for the XFS kernel module and have it made available
at /sys/kernel/btf/xfs ?

An unrelated general question: are there
documentation/guide/conference talk that talks about BPF from the
kernel space perspective?  For example, is there a checklist of what
needs to be done if I want to add additional hook or new bpf program
type?  I have been doing some research and I have found a lot of
guides and tutorials from the user space perspective (writing bpf
programs, attaching them, etc.) and some deep bpf internal (like the
verifier and jit) but I am having trouble finding something that
covers the topics above.

Regards,
Kenny Ho