Occasionally hanging sockopts selftests

Hey Stanislav,

I've noticed that on 5.5 kernel libbpf Travis CI test runs
occasionally fail due to selftests hanging indefinitely. It seems like
it always happens after sockopt tests succeed, and while
sockopt_inherit test is running. Doesn't seem like the latest kernel
is affected (I haven't found hangs for the latest kernel in recent
history).

This is the latest version of selftests, but running on an older (5.5)
version of kernel. So whatever fixes went into selftests are there
already. So I wonder if there were any kernel bugs that were fixed
already but could cause hangs on 5.5?

I can disable that specific test for 5.5, but though I should bring
this up first, just in case there are still some bugs in selftests.

Thanks for checking!

Two most recent failures (not that they are helpful, because there is
no output until tests completes, but still):

  - https://travis-ci.com/github/libbpf/libbpf/jobs/359067538
  - https://travis-ci.com/github/libbpf/libbpf/jobs/359784775