Re: Bpfilter Development

Hey Toke,

Thank you for your response!

Regarding the ETA rule, I will keep that noted in the future.

Thank you for the information regarding Bpfilter as well. It appears the development towards this has stopped at least temporarily. We will be looking into using XDP-native in this case! I will also take a look at the XDP-filter project you linked to see how everything is done, etc.

Thanks again!