netdev 0x14 XDP workshop, call for participation

Hi All,

I am working on preparing a XDP workshop proposal for the coming netdev
0x14 conference.

I would like to call for participation and if anyone want to join and
has a XDP related topics, development, experiences, ideas and issues to
share and discuss in this workshop, this is the right forum, i will
make sure to include you in the proposal.

For now we have:
1) XDP HW hints, Saeed
Similar to what was presented in ebplane HW accel WG back on Dec 19th,
https://zabiplane.groups.io/g/dev/message/56
2) Bring up issues and ideas, David Ahern.

If you are interested in joining please reply to me ASAP, with a topic
title.

If you have a topic that you want to discuss but you think it doesn't
need a full blown talk or session, then this is the right platform for
you.

Thanks,
Saeed.