Maximum amount of uprobes and uprobe and uprobe_ret relation

Hi everyone!
I have two questions related to user function probes:
Firstly, I am trying to have a process attach more than 1024 uprobes,
however, I am getting the error: "failed to create BPF link for
perf_event FD 1023: -24 (Too many open files)" even after changing
ulimit -n to 4096  github issue[1].
Secondly, I am running some tests with uprobe and uprobe_ret in multiple
functions in the redis binary, but I am noticing that when counting the
times the uprobes and uprobes_ret are called, in the end they do not
match 1 to 1. Either individually (a uprobe/uprobe_ret in the same
function), or the total sum. Is this a predictable behaviour?
I am tracing several functions in such as [2].

[1]https://github.com/libbpf/libbpf-rs/issues/942
[2]https://github.com/redis/redis/blob/3a3cacfefabf8ced79b448169319ce49cca2bfb7/src/rdb.c#L1782

Thank you, and Best Regards,
Sebastião Amaro