[no subject]

uprobe_perf_func / uretprobe_perf_func
uprobe_dispatcher / uretprobe_dispatcher
handler_chain / handle_uretprobe_chain

I'm not sure why the paths of uprobe and uretprobe are entirely different.
I suspect that uretprobe might have been implemented later than uprobe and
was only partially implemented.

Oleg, do you have more insights on this?
In your opinion, does uretprobe need UPROBE_HANDLER_REMOVE?
If so, is it a good idea to merge the paths of uprobe and uretprobe?

Regardless, if we only need a temporary and incomplete fix, I will modify
only the commit message according to Oleg's suggestions and resend it.

I'm aware that using `uprobe_perf_filter` in `uretprobe_perf_func` is not
the solution for BPF filtering. I'm just trying to alleviate the issue
in some simple cases.

Sorry for the late reply as I spent a long time looking at the details
discussed above.

Thanks,