RE: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-bpf-isa-02

This sounds reasonable to me but at one point the BPF Steering Committee (BSC)
discussed the text to appear on the eBPF Foundation website at
https://ebpf.foundation/ebpf-resources/
(which is where the present text there came from), and at the time they did not want
to state the expansion.

https://ebpf.io/what-is-ebpf/#what-do-ebpf-and-bpf-stand-for on the other hand does.

What do others think about Ines's suggestion?

> * It would be nice to add caption to the tables (from Table 3 to Table 18).

Can do.

> Thanks for this document,
>
> Ines

Thanks for the review,