[LSF/MM ATTEND] BPF track

Hello,

I'd like to attend the BPF track of LSF/MM 2019 Summit. I work on L4
load balancing at Cloudflare, which uses XDP as a key component. I've
also been involved in our XDP DoS mitigation work.

I'm working on moving the functionality of an out of tree kernel
module into tc clsact / XDP and will contribute eBPF helpers to this
effect. Checking SYN cookies, possibly integration with TPROXY, etc.
As time permits I'll keep fixing small annoyances I encounter along
the way.

My focus would be getting acquainted with other contributors to eBPF,
and sharing the experience we've had using eBPF at CF. Specifically,
hitting verifier limits when generating code due to forced inlining
and tail calling, and patching eBPF at load time to en/disable code
paths because of missing global variables. Since we use / maintain an
eBPF loader written in Go (github.com/newtools/ebpf) I'd also join the
discussion around the one true loader and how BTF specifically affects
third-party loaders.

Best
Lorenz
--